Monday, February 16, 2009

New Blog!

Hi,

Since I'm now sitting at home, just waiting for our second baby to arrive, I thought I would spend some time starting blogging. Again. I've tried it before, but somehow I don't even know what happened to my other blog... Don't even remember the address for that site!

Anyways, sitting here with my huge tummy, Emma is in day-care and Morgan at work. I have tons of stuff to do - we are SO not ready for the baby to come yet, but I am just too lazy to do anything these days... Hopefully Morgan is ready to get the house in ok shape again while I'm in the hospital:) We are expecting our second child on March 4th, which means waiting for another 2 weeks. Or more. Hopefully less:)

We will -through this blog- try to keep friends and family from around the world up to date on what's going on here in Byremo. Hopefully I'll be better at posting pictures and comments when there's something going on and not forgetting the address of the blog this time around!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Greetings Susann! I am off to work & just saw your blog. I am thinking of you and look forward to hearing how it goes! Thoughts,prayers & well-wishes follow you & the family!!! Love to all!

Anonymous said...

Hey Susann, Morgan, and Emma! Glad to hear all is well. I can't wait to see pictures! I too hope to do better at staying in touch...Love, hugs, and kisses!
Maureen

rita said...

se der er du igang igjen, det er bra!! da er utfordringen sendt